click anywhere to continue
Things you'll want to know BEFORE placing an order. PLEASE READ.
Click the "CONTINUE" button below to proceed to your photos.
- 1. Volume Discounts are in place for RECENT events if you order Digital Images in quantities of 2 or more. Just put as many as you'd like in your shopping cart to see the cost per shot drop. (Does not apply to paper prints.)
- 2. Please look through all photos before placing the order. Often there are multiple photographers for our site so there may be multiple photo sets of you. We can not combine or modify orders.
- 3. Digital Images are not included for free with the purchase of print items. They are very valuable and must be ordered separately.
- 4. Orders can not be placed by phone.
- 5. Keep track of your order number, to check the order status - link at top of page.
- 6. Digital Download orders with NO TEXT are typically made available for download within 24 hours of the purchase. Digital Download orders w/TEXT or LOGO may take up to 48 hours. An email with a download link and instructions will be sent to the email address that was provided with the order.
- 7. If you would like text/writing/logo on your photos, you must chose the "with text" or "with logo" option for each photo you'd like it on.
- 8. Desired text can be entered in the "Instructions" box during checkout, last page. If you order the image with text, but do not specify anything specific, we put "Tail of the Dragon" on it.
- 9. NOTICE about CROPPED prints. If the item description says cropped, that means the print has to be slightly cropped and does not show the full frame of the photo. Cropping is necessary on some items, including 8x10 prints, 5x7 prints, and specialty items (mugs, key tags...). If you want the full frame of the photo order a print that does not have "cropped" in the description.
- 10. If you enjoy viewing your photos, please support us so we can continue to do this!
More in-depth Ordering Info can be found here.
(Highly Recommended - Opens in new window/tab.)
Click "CONTINUE" button below to proceed to your photos.